So after the success of my 2011 resolution of seeing all comic book movies released AND the completion of my Good Reads reading challenge of 30 books, I pondered what my 2012 res should be. I decided the following points of interest for my res:
1) I will complete 6 bios/auto-bios books in 2012. They will be of my choosing and will probably remain in the entertainment realm. I am starting with Jim Henson's It Ain't Easy Being Green. Awesome, right?
2) I will coordinate barrettes with my outfits for 2012.
3) I will spend less money going out (thus the Wii purchase!) so I can save for a new car in 2012.
4) I will study for my license test every weekend starting in January 2012 until I take it in spring 2012.
5) I will learn a new word per week, use it and report on it. More to come on this one.